UV Solutions develops proprietary technology and products for license. Our technology employs patented flash-based germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) sterilization technology for medical and consumer applications.
Germicidal UVC light has a greater than 99.9% efficacy in killing bacteria,
viruses, mold, spores and fungi, and does not require the use of any chemicals
or topicals. UVC does not contribute to the development of resistant strains of
microorganisms, as do other antimicrobials and antibiotics.
UV Solutions seeks to partner with market leaders for the
commercialization of our products/technology applications. Please contact us to discuss available opportunities.
Key product features include:
- Instantaneous sterilization/disinfection
- Low cost
- Light seal to confine flash to intended area of
- Safety mechanisms to prevent accidental flashing
- Color change UV exposure confirmation: UV-sensitive colorants incorporated into product indicate exposed to sanitizing light. (Color returns to normal in two minutes)
- Replacement indicator: UV-sensitive color dot (or symbol) may be applied to product to indicate when product should be replaced (Dosimeter – changes color as a function of UV exposure)
- Small, light weight, portable units
- Catheter site and wound care systems that deliver disinfection
through a dressing
Professional and Consumer Products
UV Solutions' portfolio of issued and pending patents is continually
expanding and currently includes a variety of applications for both professional and consumer products: